Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Another month

A great month is about to be over. A lot of things happened, some were good, some great, others not so good but this is life.

It all started with a great day spent in Saulia. It was a day full of fun, full of joy, of great moments, great feelings, great people. At first I didn't know for sure I will be able to go, but mountains that stay in your way can be moved if you believe. It was an amazing day and I hope I will have such days again this summer.

Another great moment was the Graduation Party. At first I was a little bit sad because we were only 4 persons from my group that went to the party; it was sad that after 4 years we were only 4 persons interested in spending time together. One thing that I know for sure is that this at least these 3 persons are now my friend and I will keep in contact with no matter were life takes us. The party turned out to be great, we had a lot of fun with colleagues from other groups and looking at the pictures I don’t regret, not even for a second, that I went.

An important event was last week, the final exam + the presentation of the final project, the one and only LICENTA. This turned out to be ok also. Have to admit I was a little bit scared at first, I was tired and stressed but in the end everything was ok. After 4 years of study now I finally finish a period of my life. On Friday I’ll have the Graduation at the University with my colleagues but also friends from AIESEC, that will graduate this year also.


A period of my life ended, another one will start soon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bravo hermy

felicitarile mele pentru aceta luna.
Regards,
Romeo

andreea said...

many many Congrets Hermy!
it's true time flies... I think it's time for us to add an eXchange to our leadership experience! What you think?...