Sunday, February 01, 2009

Changing my "TO DO LIST"

Reading one day Romeo’s blog he asked what motivates someone. I gave some answers and since then I have been thinking about this, what motivates me and most of all how much time do I spend doing things that motivate me. I realize that the amount of time allocated for things that motivate me is quite small. I tend to do a lot of things but many of those are just things that I have to do and not things that I necessarily like. I have to change my time management system and start doing things that I like more often.

At the beginning of this year I thought a little bit about the things that I want to achieve this year. Now that a month has already past I realize I haven’t done that much. The only thing that I realized to do is meeting with some friends and having some great discussions with them. I realized how much talking to a friend means to me. I’m sorry for the last years when this was a not a priority. Now I want to change this.

Thank you for those who have been there for me in the last month, the ones I had some interesting discussions.

Thank you Cosmin for the coaching session, it made me realize that I can still involve in AIESEC.

Thank you Dorin for listening to me. I really needed that day to talk to someone.

Thank you Cami for taking some time to talk.

Thank you Romeo for an interesting discussion. If you are ready to start that club you can count on me.

Thank you Erika for a great talk. I’m sure that you will take the best decision. I support you no matter what one will be.

Thank you Bianca for a small talk, even if it was at the telephone. Hope we will have some time this next week to actually meet.

Thank you Roxy for your advice. I’m really happy and proud of you.

My “to do list” is changing from now on. Instead of things to do I want to write friends to meet and talk. Because friend matter more to me than things.

2 comments:

Dorin said...

Hey!
You are most welcome!
Wish you good luck in this focus- shifting process :P

P.S. - Just in case I haven't sent you yet this movie, you should take a look:
Why do we do what we do and how can we do it better?

Hugz :)

romeo said...

koooooooooooooollllllllllll Hermy

thanks a lot for teh Emotions at high level on your posts

HUGS,
Romeo