Saturday, March 14, 2009

Favorite days of the week

Definitely my favorite days of the week are Saturday and Sunday and eventually Friday evening. Why? Because it’s then when I have some time for myself, I have time to relax and sleep some more in the morning (1 extra hour really counts). After busy weeks with work and study at master and other stuff the weekend is most welcomed.
Last weekend was great. On Saturday morning I meet again with some friends for an interesting study afterwards I went to Sovata to LPM (Local Planning Meeting) – it’s odd that now I have to explain what these acronym means, I was so used with people around me understanding every time what I say but now things have changed – on the way I saw some beautiful full rainbows. The conference was nice, I really like LPMs. I didn’t attend many sessions, I preferred staying and talking with people, respecting the tradition and making another movie, relaxing and enjoying a wonderful time. The conference gave me a lot of energy, especially the session when we wrote some words of encouragement to one another. Despite the lack of sleep I was full of energy when I came back, energy that helped me pass this week.
The last weekend ended with a great surprise, some friends prepared a special evening for us (the girls) for 8th of March. Good food, music and funny moments was the perfect combination for ending a great weekend.
Again it’s weekend, a different one, no conference but great time this morning with some friends again for an interesting study, time to sleep and relax. Tomorrow it’s a new Sunday that I want to enjoy. No plans yet but I hope it will be great.

1 comment:

Zoli ZzZ said...

;) asa e , o ora de somn chiar conteaza; de aceea mai nou ma culc cu o ora (poate doua) mai repede decat o faceam de obicei.