Monday, June 29, 2009

Surprised but also dissapointed

It is said that one discovers his/her true friends when deals with problems, because it is then when true friends stay by ones side. Well sometimes it does not even get there till you discover who your true friends really are. It hurts to see that people who you have worked with and who you have considered friends, don’t care about you anymore, forget the time that has passed and the things that you once had in common are liked washed away in their minds. I am disappointed to realize this, maybe I should have seen it before.

Surprisingly people in which you did not invested that much, people with you whom you did not keep in contact for long time, prove to be the ones who really care about you, the ones who are by your side and are willing to sacrifice their time to help you in need. I’m happy there are such people in my life and I’m willing to invest more in these friendships.

No comments: