Thursday, July 27, 2006

Where the sky is closer


On Sunday, I went to my favorite place in Romania, to Fagaras Mountains. It was nice to be there after so many years. I really enjoyed my short trip there because I went with my family, I had the chance to drive on the way, and I really like that, because I love mountains and this is my favorite place.
The weather was really nice and the mountains…I’m speechless. I felt good climbing the rocks and seeing the snow, be close to the clouds and have the impression I can almost touch them. It was a nice feeling to be there. In those moments I could only think how lucky we are to have such a beautiful place but more than that how lucky we are when we have the opportunity to get there. It’s amazing to see how perfect the nature is and how small we are compared to it.
Still it’s nice and I hope I will see this place again this year.

No comments: