Tuesday, September 25, 2007

ROCK ME a great experience

In my last weekend I attended a really nice conference ROCK ME.
The conference took place in Semenic (quite hard to reach but possible after taking 4 trains and a bus).I attended this kind of conference last year and I had some nice memories (the picture of AIESEC TGM on the community that we took at the seaside on the sand, the profile of the new member, me and Romeo fighting to go to a training, getting to know Bori better on the way to Bucharest and much more) still I had no big expectations regarding the conference this time.

But the conference proved to be great this year (at least for me). Starting with getting there where the first members I've seen were the EB members of AIESEC Craiova which I haven't seen since their LPM, then continuing with meeting old friends, the RCs and getting ready for the sessions because this time I was a facilitator. The whole time spent there was nice.

Still the moments I liked the most where:

Being coach for 2 LCs during the conference: AIESEC Craiova and AIESEC Tg.Mures, spending time with them, helping them set strategies, attending their delegation meetings, sharing impressions (for me this was really nice and I enjoyed every moment)

AIESEC Craiova on the stage, being rewarded for their performance. I was really happy to see them there. I was happy for them and especially for Cris (VP X) because I knew how much they worked this year and I knew how much this meant for them. Hope this award will motivate all the members to work and reach for results.

There were great moments in this conference, and in the end I’ve seen only happy faces and motivated members who went home full of enthusiasm to work harder. Hope we will keep the energy at least until the next conference :)

Happy and full of energy
Hermy

No comments: