Monday, September 17, 2007

Just 2 more days

There are just 2 more days left until I will finish my internship in Opportunity Microcredit Romania. Looking back it was a nice experience. I had the chance to work with great people. These are the kind of people that it will be nice to work with in the future. Also because OMRO is part of Opportunity International almost every week there was a foreigner comming into town. So it was interesting to stay in the same office with my boss (an american) and with his friend (from England) speaking different english accents, then meeting people from Albania, US and Italy.
Regarding the things I've learned there were a few. Because I did not have a clear job description I had the change to do a little bit of everything (HR & Marketing mostly) and see how a company works and mostly how it tries to transform into a bank. It was a nice environment that I will miss.
I'm glad I had this chance this summer.

Now I'm preparing for a new experience, this time in AIESEC, I'm preparing for a great conference ROCK ME. Can't wait to get there.

No comments: