Sunday, July 29, 2007

Planning Meeting and internship

Recently I went to Craiova. It was my first trip there. Craiova is a nice place, I really liked it except for the heat, but at this time is hot almost everywhere in Romania. It was nice seeing again the EB members of AIESEC Craiova, meeting some of the members and their trainees from England.
After staying in Craiova for 3 days we went to Cozia where they had the Local Planning Meeting. For me LPM is my favorite conference in AIESEC because there are all the members planning activities, creating new projects, sharing their ideas and having fun. This year for me it was a little bit different because I've experienced the conference form a different position, as coach, and my involvement was basically in coming up with feedback, ideas and support. But still it was nice and I liked it.
When the summer started I had no idea what I will be doing this summer but as the time passes by things are getting more clear. I had my first visit in Craiova and I'm keeping in contact with them on emails, and I started an internship at OMRO, a company in Tg.Mures. I just ended my first week there. I had the chance to see a little bit how is it to run a business and to work a little bit on HR because my supervisor was out of town. So far it was nice and interesting.

Can't wait to see what will happen next.

3 comments:

Ovidiu Suciu said...

multa bafta sa ai! :) O sa ajungi mare in HR, sunt sigur! One step after another... always further!

Te pup!
Suciulik

romeo said...

good luck ! and a lot of success in HR..

Don't forget about my team's responsible on HR. :)

romeo said...

hermy post more articles.