Friday, July 13, 2007

Traveling

This month seams to be great, so far at least. I traveled a little bit and it seams I will travel some more until the end of summer, it's true that only in Romania but it's ok because everywhere I go I meet great people and have a great time.
I started the month by going to Bucharest for the Regional Coaches preparation. There where two hot days but it was nice because with the Development team we planned our activities for this year, we meet with the old regional coaches that shared a little bit of their experience. There were two interesting things that happened that confirmed once again that the world is small. While I was in Bucharest 2 guys from Holland came, with the Ambassadors program, they knew the two girls from Holland that were in Mures last year at Peninsula.
Probably so far nothing interesting because in AIESEC things like this happen all the time (that's why it's an international organization and people from different countries know each other). On the way back from Bucharest in the maxi taxi there was a person that at first I thought I will never see again. It was a teacher of mine from the 9th grade. He lives now in Canada and came to Romania to spend his holiday. It was really nice seeing him again but also strange, because who would have thought I will see my teacher in that maxi taxi.
This week I went with my parents to my favorite place in Romania, to Fagaras Mountains. I was really nice driving on the Transfagarasan, seeing some snow, climbing the mountain and reaching its top. From there we went to Sambata, a monastery nearby. When we arrived there I was really surprised to see some familiar faces, the MC team of AIESEC RO where there having their teambuilding. Who would thought I will meet them there. One again the world is small (or at least Romania). Afterwards we went to Sinaia where we spend to nice days, far away from the heat.
Now I am preparing for a new "trip" to Craiova, where I will spend a week with a great team, working and planning stuff for AIESEC. Can't wait to get there to see them all.
Preparing for the way, hope it won't be that hot

1 comment:

romeo said...

keep it like this,