Sunday, July 01, 2007

Ending a chapter

There has been a while since I opened my account to post a new message on this blog. Why? I don’t know.

Anyway there have been many things that happened lately. I ended some chapters of my life, started new things. I just ended the 3rd year of university and started my summer holiday. I’m so happy that finally it’s here. I don't know for sure, for the first time in the last to years, what I will do this summer but I'm sure it will be great.

In May I said goodbye to my EB team from 06-07 at the Take Over Gala in Sovata. It was a nice moment to be in from of AIESEC Tirgu Mures for the last time as an EB team, to share our feelings, to see what this experience meant for each one of us. I liked that moment a lot because it was full of emotion and really touchy. I will never forget my colleagues, the moments we shared together for one year, this great experience that made me the person I am today.

Now I’m working with another team, it's a little bit different because there are many kilometers between us and we communicate mainly using the internet. This month I will spend one week with them and I’m really excited about that. I can’t wait to go in Craiova and see them.

I plan also to go to the mountains for a few days, relax, have fun and find something interesting to do after I get back in Mures.

Until then I’m preparing for 2 days of preparation in Bucharest that will help me this year make a great job as Regional Coach.

Preparing for the summer

Hermy

4 comments:

romeo said...

faina echipa ai primit!!

go Craiova, Go Hermy

romeo

romeo said...

Hermy!

you should post more articles!

romeo

Marius POP said...

cat mai multe capitole faine si pe viitor ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.