Friday, January 18, 2008

My 2008

A new years started (actually 18 days ago - looking at the time almost 19 - but this is not that important). This is my first post for 2008 and hope to be one of many others.

For the moment 2008 it's a year full of surprises, full of unknown. There are many things waiting for me this year, exams at the universities, the scary “licenta”, 4 more month of coaching in AIESEC and many decisions to take (decisions that I want to be the right ones). 2007 was a great year, I had the opportunity to experience new things, to make new friends and to learn a lot of things. I am full of hope and faith that this year will be at least as good as the last one, if not even better.

I am ready to face the challenges that will appear in my life. No matter where life will take me on its path I want to put passion in my work and never forget what's my dream and the most important things in my life.

Waiting for a great 2008

3 comments:

Bogdan Badea said...

Have a great year!

Zoli ZzZ said...

hello, prin trecere si eu
imi place ca tot timpu gasesc printre randurile tale optimism si placerea de a trai.
Mi-a venit sa iti scriu, fiindca mi-am adus aminte, de o intalnire pentru Goal Settings, pe timpul cand faceam asa ceva iN AIESEC; unde mi-ai spus: "Eu vreaus a fiu Hermina"; si am ramas impresionat.
What the hell happend, cat timp am avut oczia nu te-am intrebat "what is your dream?". Astept raspuns.
Iti doresc ca in 2008 Hermina sa fie mereu at she's best.

H said...

well Zoli thinking about an answer for your question my dream is my vision of "reaching the mountain top" in all the areas of my life.
it's giving the best of me in everything that i do, it's having the courage to fight every day for what i want,to express what i really feel, it's just being me, as you know me, as my friends know me.