Monday, December 03, 2007

1 month, 4 great experiences

Time is running so fast, I can not believe it’s already December. The good thing is that at least there are great experiences you can live everyday and in the last month I can trully say I has the opportunity to live something great.

It all started with going to Olanesti to attend the Local Training Seminar of AIESEC Craiova. It was nice to see them again, to see the new members excited and eager to find new things about AIESEC, to see the old members preparing to take leadership opportunities J. It was great to talk to them and spend 4 days together.

Comming back home I choose to go also to the Local Training Seminar of AIESEC Tg. Mures & AIESEC Cluj in Sovata (or as we call it now Soo Vata) too spend some time with them also, to see old friends, to see the new generation of 3Some.

After fun comes work, and this time for me was work for a great project, for the first edition of Alumni&Partners Night, for the first celebration of 7 years of AIESEC Tg.Mures. It turned out to be a great project, with lots of guests and surprises, with lots of fun and great memories.

The last great event in November for me was going to National Preparation Seminar in Amara, the conference I always wanted to attend since I joined AIESEC 3 years ago. Now it finally happened and I had the opportunity to be facilitator for the conference for the newies agenda. It was nice working with a great team of facilitators for one week then helping the new members understand AIESEC better, have a great experience and in the end seeing AIESEC Craiova rewarded for Best Leadership Team. I am really happy and proud of them and hope they will also continue to have such great results and experiences.

A great month just passed, I feel blessed because great things happened lately in my life, hope the future will be also like this.

No comments: